Guide lines for inclusion as a Sister Organization
Any India people related non-political organization in the greater Cleveland area is eligible to be a bona fide FICA Sister organization provided it meets one of the following criteria:
1. Organizations with paid membership of up to 100:
a) One time donation of at least $1000 or
b) Yearly donation of $100
2. Organizations with paid membership of up to 250:
a) One time donation of at least $5000 or
b) Yearly donation of $250
3. Organizations with paid membership in excess of 250:
a) One time donation of at least $10,000 or
b) Yearly donation of $500
Privileges of Sister Organizations:
1. Listing of Leadership and contact information in FICA web site and Lotus.
2. Members are FICA members with all membership privileges.
3. Life members become FICA life members.
4. ICC rental at the special Sister Organization rate. One free rental per year ( cleanup fee to be paid)
5. Invited to attend FICA Executive board as well as Trustees meetings as non-voting participants. As vacancies occur,
sister organizations to nominate individuals to be inducted into the FICA Board of Trustees.
6. Sister Organization functions co-sponsored by FICA and held at ICC will be covered by FICA umbrella liability
insurance at no cost. Functions held elsewhere and cosponsored by FICA are covered by FICA umbrella liability
insurance at a modest additional cost.
7. Sister organization programs in Lotus, no charge for upto 1/8 size announcement.
All organizations that were previously listed to have Sister Organization status in FICA are encouraged to reapply to the Board of Trustees (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be re-evaluated for granting of the status, ensuring that the required criteria are met.